Transport gratuit pentru comenzi mai mari de 250 lei Ridicare personala din Showroom BikeXpert Unirii sau Pantelimon Plata in rate fara dobanda. Click aici pentru detalii
In stoc – acest produs este disponibilStoc limitat – cantitate limitata, in unele cazuri fiind posibil ca stocul sa fie epuizatLa comanda – se livreaza in 2-4 zile lucratoare daca este in stocul furnizoruluiIndisponibil – acest produs nu se poate livra
With the exception of some minor changes in the body shape, the Rotary 10 will be continued for 2011 in unchanged form. This low flange front hub is based on the female axle system with hollow steel side bolts. They are stronger & harder to strip (longer threads) than the traditional systems that have long axles and nuts sticking out on the sides.
The cone nuts are made of AL7075 - they are strong enough for the front hub & won’t strip at all. This is because there are no threads! Nothing to adjust or come loose. Plus they are light.
Notice the special shape - this hub with small body and low flanges looks almost like a road hub but can be used for heavy duty street riding. Please note – this hub is designed for pegless riding.
• material: 6061 alloy body, 7075 alloy axle & cones, steel bolts
• O.L.D 100mm
• compatible with mtb & bmx rigid forks and mtb suspension forks with 3/8” or 9-10mm dropouts
• female oversize axle system + side bolts - this solution rules as it’s light & strong!
• cutting line to easy remove flanges
• includes custom NS bar ends fitting all kind of handlebars
• always remember to use bar ends as they can prevent fatal injuries!!!
• weight: ~115g + 30g