The all new dual-band Kinetic inRide 3 Power Sensor allows owners of most classic Kinetic Rock and Roll or Road Machine fluid trainers to capitalize on the benefits of training software like Zwift* and TrainerRoad. The unit installs in minutes and immediately connects you to training apps with an iPhone, iPad or Android device.
The Kinetic inRide 3 sensor is compatible with apps like Kinetic Fit, Zwift, TrainerRoad, Rouvy, Kinomap, The Sufferfest and FulGaz via ANT+™, ANT+™ FE-C, and Bluetooth® FTMS on connected smart phones, tablets and laptops. No additional sensors or add-ons are needed.
New ANT+ connectivity allows training data to broadcast directly to Garmin™ devices or training apps that allow the use ANT+ dongles on desktop computers.
Download the Kinetic Fit App
Every inRide 3 purchase includes a FREE 1-month subscription for the Kinetic Fit power-training app. (Lifetime use of Fit Core).
Download Kinetic Fit for iOS | Download Kinetic Fit for Android
Easy to install—just stick onto trainer and insert magnet
- Easy to install on any Kinetic fluid trainer.
- Dual band: pairs with devices using ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart®
- Fully compatible with ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth® FTMS communication standards.
- Transmits speed, cadence, power data and more to connected apps.
- Uses Kinetic fluid resistance units, apps do not automatically control the trainer, rider must speed up to increase resistance.
- Includes a FREE 1-month subscription for the Kinetic Fit power-training app.
- Unconditional two-year warranty on inRide sensor.